Klaviyo and RedTrack
Klaviyo is a growth marketing platform that helps you deliver more personalized experiences across owned marketing channels like email, SMS, in-app notifications, and web. Go to https://www.klaviyo.com/ to learn more about this app.
To set up Klaviyo tracking with RedTrack you’ll need to create a campaign with Klaviyo Traffic channel in RedTrack and add the tracking parameters generated within this campaign to the Klaviyo platform. To integrate Klavviyo with RedTrack act as follows:
Settings on the RedTrack side
1. Add your Offer source/Brand to RedTrackExpand to see how to add the Offer source/Brand to RedTrack
1.1 on the main RedTrack menu choose the tab Offer source/Brand-> press New from scratch-> give your source a name-> press Save:
2. Add your Offer/Website to RedTrackExpand to see how to add the Offer/Website to RedTrack
3. Add a custom Traffic channel named Klaviyo in RedTrackExpand to see how to add a custom Traffic channel to RT
3.1 on the main RedTrack menu go to the tab Traffic channels-> choose the option New from scratch:
3.2 give your Traffic channel a name-> press Save:
4. Create a Campaign in RedTrack with the added Klaviyo Traffic channelExpand to check out details on the Campaign creation in RT
4.1 create a campaign with the Klaviyo Traffic channel which you’ve added within step 3. Use this guide explaining how to create a campaign in RT.
4.2 once the campaign is saved, go to the section Tracking links and parameters-> choose the tab Tracking parameters (UTMs)-> copy the tracking parameters from there to place them later in your Klaviyo account:
Settings on the Klaviyo side
5. Go to your Klaviyo account and add the UTM parameters from RedTrack thereExpand to see how to add UTM parameters from RT to Klaviyo
5.1 click your account name in the top-right corner of your profile-> select Account in the dropdown menu:
5.2 go to the tab Settings-> choose the UTM tracking option from the dropdown menu:
5.3 once you are there, click the button Add a custom UTM parameter:
5.4 add the tracking parameters copied from step 4.2 and paste them as demonstrated on the screen:
Your tracking parameters from the RT campaign are cmpid=63ada5800b23b6000158b535. So you put the “cmpid” part to the UTM Parameter field and put 63ada5800b23b6000158b535 to the Campaign Email Value and Flow Email Value fields next to the “cmpid” part:
Click here to learn more about UTM tracking in Klaviyo.