What is a multi-user access?
The multi-user access feature allows several users to work in one RedTrack account. This is essential when you have a team where everyone needs access to edit the data or even different levels of access (for example based on Traffic channels). Each invited user will have access to your account (Admin account) and you (Admin) will be able to manage the performance of each user.
To invite a new user to RedTrack, act as follows:
1. A user needs to sign up to RedTrack via https://app.redtrack.io/signup or sign in to the already existing account.
2. Once it’s done, please contact email@example.com about that so that we could change the user’s status to “Shared”. When you’ve got confirmation that the user’s status was successfully changed, proceed further with step 3 below.
3. Once it’s done, go to your RedTrack account-> press on the burger menu -> Multiaccess -> click the New button:
4. Set the user’s email address and access detailsExpand to see how to set the user's email address and access details
4.1 type in the user’s email:
Full access provides the ability to see and edit all data in your RedTrack account.
4.2 turn on the toggle to reveal the financial data or turn the toggle off to hide it:
4.3 to limit user access in creating Campaigns or their parts, RedTrack logs, Publishers and Advertisers panels, you need to turn the corresponding toggle off or keep those toggles on to allow a new user access to these operations:
Selected access type will be applied to all elements from the list. If you switch “Campaign view” toggle off, the Campaigns tab will not be available for this user. If it is required to use “read-only” mode, you can switch “Edit” and “Export” toggles off. RedTrack tabs will be available only in a view mode.
4.4 if you want your users to work with individual Traffic channels, Campaigns, or Affiliate networks, you can limit access by them:
Choose from the "By traffic sources" drop-down list the traffic channel by which you want to limit the access:
1. Once you've limited the access by traffic channel (or multiple channels if that's the case), you don't need to touch the field "By campaigns", as this field will be filled in automatically based on the chosen traffic channel in the field "By traffic sources", thus the access will be limited by the campaigns involving the specified traffic channel(s).
2. To remove the already chosen traffic channel from the "By traffic sources" field, you need to open the drop-down list and press on this traffic channel in the list again:
Choose from the "By campaigns" drop-down list the campaign by which you want to limit the access for the users:
1. Once you've limited the access by the campaign (or multiple campaigns if that's the case), you don't need to touch the field "By traffic sources", as this field will be filled in automatically based on the chosen campaigns in the field "By campaigns", thus, the access will be limited by the specified campaigns and the traffic sources involved in these campaigns.
2. To remove the already chosen campaign from the "By campaigns" field, you need to open the drop-down and press on this campaign in the list again:
Choose from the "By offers" drop-down the offer by which you want to limit the access for the users:
The limitation is applied to certain offer sources and offers associated with these offer sources. It's not applied to the campaigns as access to the campaigns can be limited by the values chosen in the "By campaigns" field.
5. After you add your user, (s)he will receive an invitation email where they need to press “Accept Invitation“:
6. Once the invitation is confirmed, the user can log in as a multi-user by pressing the Shared access icon next to the account name and finding the needed account name:
To exit the multiaccess account, click on the multiaccess button and press Exit Shared Access option:
7. The access type may be modified anytime for any user. To do that go to the burger menu-> Multiaccess-> press the icon “Edit” next to the name of the needed user and adjust the access rules: