Adnium and RedTrack
Adnium truly is the next-generation ad network, which offers real-time statistics, advanced targeting options, CPM-based billing, and advanced campaign optimization.
To generate Adnium with RedTrack act as follows:
1. Add Adnium template to RedTrack.
Go the Traffic Sources -> New -> find Adnium -> Add -> Save the changes:
2. Set a campaign in RedTrack with Adnium as a traffic source.
Once you have everything ready, you can proceed with the campaign creation. After you save the campaign, a click URL (your tracking link) will be automatically generated:
3. Integrate Adnium with RedTrack.
Go to the traffic source settings -> Integration -> fill in the necessary details -> save the changes. The “Active” button means the integration is active.
You can find your Adnium API key in Advertisers -> Conversions -> API Key
API integration gives you the following benefits:
- Pause: campaign, placement, creative
- Create automated rules
4. Set the tracking on the Adnium side.
Go to Advertisers -> New Campaign.
Add your RedTrack tracking URL to the banner
5. Setting up a postback URL in RedTrack.
To find your unique postback URL token, you will need for the correct postback sending, go to Advertisers -> Conversions.
Your token is your API Key.
Go back to your RedTrack Adnium campaign and update the token value with your API Key.
6. Set the automation and enjoy! (for integrated TS)