ReachEffect and RedTrack
ReachEffect is a world-leading web and mobile advertising platform, which provides a distribution channel to advertisers and a monetization solution for publishers.
To integrate ReachEffect with RedTrack act as follows:
1. Add ReachEffect template to RedTrack.
Go the Traffic Sources -> New -> find ReachEffect -> Add -> Save the changes:
2. Set a campaign in RedTrack with ReachEffect as a traffic source.
Once you have everything ready, you can proceed with the campaign creation. After you save the campaign, a click URL (your tracking link) will be automatically generated:
3. Integrate ReachEffect with RedTrack.
Go to the traffic source settings -> Integration -> fill in the necessary details -> save the changes.
The “Active” button means the integration is active.
API integration gives you the following benefits:
- Pause: campaign, placement
- Create automated rules
4. Set the tracking on the ReachEffect side.
Go to Campaigns – Add New Campaign
Add your RedTrack campaign Click URL to the DEstination field inside your ReachEffect campaign settings.
5. Setting up a postback URL in RedTrack. Once you created a campaign in RedTrack, S2S postback URL for passing conversion info to ReachEffect will be automatically added to your settings:
Replace the “a” value with the name of a client without spaces (you can ask your account manager for advice).
6. Set the automation and enjoy! (for integrated TS)