Exoclick and RedTrack
Exoclick is a self-service platform, super user-friendly, and it has an intuitive interface and detailed reports. Founded in 2006, it now reaches around 5 billion daily impressions.
To integrate Exoclick with RedTrack act as follows:
1. Create a goal ID in Exoclick.
Open the Conversion tracking tab and click the “New tag” button:
2. Set the name and click the Create a goal button:
3. Copy the Goal ID.
4. Add Exoclick template to RedTrack.
Go to Traffic Sources -> New -> find Exoclick -> Add the template:
The Postback URL and all tracking macros will be automatically added to the template.
You need to change the “REPLACE” part in the postback link with the “goal ID” from your Exoclick account:
In our example the Postback URL is the following:
5. Integrate Exoclick with your RedTrack account.
Add your Exoclick API Key here:
You can find your Expclick API Key in your account -> API Tokens
The green “Active” button means the integration is active.
API integration gives you the following benefits:
- Synchronize costs.
- Pause: campaign, placement, creative
- Create automated rules
6. Create a campaign in RedTrack.
Once you have everything ready, you can proceed with the campaign creation. After you save the campaign, a click URL (your redirect tracking link) will be automatically generated.
7. Create a campaign in Exoclick.
Open the Campaign list tab and create a new campaign:
Set the name, category and go to the next section:
Click the Add variations button -> Add RedTrack tracking link (Campaign click URL) as the Landing page URL
8. Add your ad variations, adjust other settings, Create the ad campaign and start running traffic.
9. Set the automation and enjoy!